This is absolutely delicious, I’m telling you. I know some of you (you know who you are) aren’t very enthusiastic about the chard showing up in your shares, but once you try this, I’m telling you, you’ll be hooked. It’s also a great way to slip chard in on… non-vegetable enthusiasts.
- 8 oz Swiss chard leaves and stems, blanched and chopped
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- ½ c. grated Parmesan and/or Romano cheeses
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a medium baking dish; set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan/Romano, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25 minutes until top is bubbly and brown.