This is super easy and makes a wonderful side-dish to any meal.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves,chopped or minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 30-55 minutes or until squash is just tender. Stir it every 15 minutes, be sure to check toward the end so that you do not over-bake, stir in cheese and let melt before removing from the oven. Remove before the squash gets squishy.