Pot Luck Starts at 5:30 Saturday May 12, hope you can come!
Serves 4 as a small side dish
- 1 bunch radishes (about 15)
- 1/2 medium sweet onion * or green onions
- small handful cilantro (~2.5 tbsp chopped)
- 1 Tbl dried parsley
- 1 large lime (~3.5 tbsp juice)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil **
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
* I like the brightness of a sweet white onion, or green onions are great too
** Use the best extra virgin olive oil that you have. Find a rich, golden, full bodied olive oil and choose to use that in this salad
Finely mince the onion. Cut the stem end off the radishes. I like to slice my radishes thin, but you may choose a chunkier salad and quarter them. Toss with cilantro and parsley.
Squeeze the juice of the lime over top and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.